Theme: In His Steps: Practicing Followership on Way
When? Saturday June 29 to Monday July 1, 2019
Where? Trent University (2510 Pioneer Road, Peterborough, K9L 1Z8)
Who? Dr. Rev. Andrew Lau of Cornerstone Christian Community Church
- When is the first and last day of registration?
- First day of registration is February 24th, the last day of registration is June 2nd. A completed registration will only be considered once full payment is received.
- What time is arrival for June 29th?
- Arrival is between 8:30AM -9:30AM to ensure enough time to register, unpack and settle down before our first Worship and Message
- How many people can stay in one room?
- Maximum occupancy per room is 2 adults/youth and 1 child or 1 Adult and 1 child with a shared bathroom. The reason for this is due to fire regulations.
- I cannot attend anymore, can I request for a refund?
- Refunds are only available on a case by case basis. An admin fee of $25 will be applied. Participants are encouraged to find a replacement.
- Will there be a children’s program?
- Yes there will be!
- Will there be activities/free time during the retreat?
- There will be organized games as well as access to the Athletics Centre on campus with a purchase of a daily pass on the day of use at the Athletics Centre. More information on this will be sent to individual and families that have registered via email.
- What are the details/schedule of the retreat and what do we need to bring?
- More information will be sent to individual and families that have registered via email
- Is there a chance that there is no more space for new registrations
- Yes! We have only reserved 90 spots for the retreat, on a first come first serve basis.
- I need to change the information on my registration or have a question that isn’t found on this page, who can I contact?
- Please contact email@example.com
- What are the costs for the retreat?
|Super Early Bird (Feb 24 – March 31 ) $110/ Adult $100/ student (ages 9-18) $55/child (ages 2 -8)||Early Bird (April 1 – 30) $160/ Adult $130/ student (ages 9-18) $60/child (ages 2 -8)||Regular Rate (May 1 – June 2) $200/ Adult $150/ student (ages 9-18) $75/child (ages 2 -8)|
- Fee will cover food and accommodation.
- Full payments must be made to be considered a complete registration, payments must be made within the timeframe outlined for Super Early Bird & Early Bird pricing
- Only cheques accepted – payable to Scarborough Community Alliance Church